Before I die I want to...























Das "Before I Die"-Projekt von Candy Chang:

"It´s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day and forget what really matters to you. With help from friends and neighbors, I turned the side of an abandoned house in my neighborhood into a giant chalkboard to invite people to share what is important to them. Before I die transforms a neglected space into a constructive one where we can learn the hopes and aspirations of the people around us. It´s a question that changed me over the last year after I lost someone I loved very much. I also believe the design of our public spaces can better reflect what´s important to us as residents and as human beings."

Online kann man auch mitmachen. Toll.

2 Kommentare:

  1. ich liebe sowas. wenn ein trauriger, verlassener ort auf einmal verwandelt wird und das ganze, wie ein stein, den man in einen see fallen lässt, wellen schlägt.

    eva

    AntwortenLöschen

« »

Slomo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger